Need a good speaker for your next event?
I speak on marketing-related topics, particularly the tectonic shifts taking place in the marketing world and how aerospace and defense firms can take advantage of these changes to generate a more consistent flow of contract opportunities to grow their businesses.
Here’s a sampling of popular presentation topics:
- How Defense Contractors Can Build a Social Media Marketing Campaign
- Why Successful Defense Contractors are Warming Up to Marketing
- Why Content is the Marketing “Silver Bullet” for Defense Contractors
- How Thought Leadership Can Help Defense Contractors Write The RFPs They Answer
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- A personal phone consultation with me prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
To speak at industry events on marketing topics I’m happy to waive my speaking fee, but require travel and accommodations to be covered. For workshops tailored to an individual company, please visit my workshop page.